Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Well time is ticking on, I have almost completed one uni assignment, as soon as that is done I have another to tackle, the second one has to be submitted on Monday afternoon, so after that I get on with planning the teaching for when I go back to finish my internship, and study for tafe exams. Yesterday and the day before I felt very tired and a bit flat, was hard to concentrate on my assignment. Had a few issues with my daughter, won’t go into it, just lets say growing up is challenging for all, I remember.

However yesterday I said to myself just get on with your assignment otherwise you will add unneeded stress, so I did. I will finish it by tomorrow afternoon if not before.

My training today was awesome, I didn’t do weights as I am one ahead just 2 bouts of full on cardio, funny how your body clock works, yesterday training was a chore today as I said was great and I had lots of energy.

I practiced my posing today for longer than usual, need to do it as much as possible I feel. Well that’s about it I am quite tired now and think I will go cuddle my little guy. That reminds me yesterday he said to me ‘mum we need to go shopping , we have to buy protein, we have run out’ LOL I had to giggle, they grow up so fast.

Take care all

5 comments:

KOKOPELLI said...

Hello there.. just stopped by. How are you?

Anonymous said...

You're incredible, with all the things you have going on in your life I don't know how you do it all Ali. Keep it up though! :o) xx

LizN said...

Ali,

I am in awe of you and cheering you on. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your comp experiences. You couldn't have picked someone nicer than Sam to help you with your prep.

Hugs
Liz:)

Miss Positive said...

LOL good to hear that your little man is trying to look after you!!!

Well sounds like it is all going to plan Ali, at least with those assignments done you can focus on training, eating and sleeping!

Have a great weekend

Hilary xx

Anonymous said...

C'mon Ali, we're dying to know how your experience was at your "first competition"? :o) xx