Sunday, April 29, 2007

I am very tired, due to staying up far to late, with my cousin after the com, because I drank to much caffeine (two cups) and possibly the sugar in a piece of tiramisu, finished that off today.

FIRSTLY THANKYOU SO MUCH GIRLS, for your support, emails, messages here, phone calls and text messages!!!. it meant the world to me I will pot pics asap. Kimmy was to busy cheering me on and texting my mates that she forgot to take pics, I have to work out how to get a couple of my cousins camera. Okay then…. The comp I LOVED it!!!!!!!! I had a ball; I placed second in novice, two competitors. Third in masters!!!!! Four competitors in the division, first and second awesome physiques. The feed back was great and I could so relate and agree.

I well write more when I am rested and coherent J

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ali, that's a great effort and a great attitude. I can't wait to see all the photos. :o) xo

jodie said...

Awesome Ali!!! That is fantastic. Can't wait to see your pics. I am so happy for you.

Love Jodie
xx

LizN said...

Congratulations Ali, you did it! I can't wait to see a full report and pictures! Welcome to the
"figure club"!
Hugs
Liz;)

Miss Positive said...

Congratulations Ali!!!!!

Well done, sounds like you had a ball, cant wait to see some pics and hear more!

Hilary xx

Shar said...

CONGRATS ALI!

All the work you have put in training wise and the great job you do of managing the rest of your busy life has paid off!!

Looking forward to your report and pictures!

Speak soon
Shar x

RaeC said...

Congratulations Ali, I'm extremely proud of you and they were awesome results!! Most of all I am really glad that you had the time of your life :o) xxx

Sue Heintze said...

Hey Ali! I've been wondering how it all went! So great to hear you made it - of course there was no doubt that you would, but I bet you are so happy!! Especially with a belly full of Tiramisu :) Can't wait to hear about it.

Sue
x

Tracey said...

Wow Ali, that is great news. I saw the pic you sent to Deb on the weekend, you looked amazing then.

Magda said...

Well done Ali,

sounds like it was worth all the hard work and sweat. You should be very proud of your achievements.

Cheers

Magda

Splice said...

Congrats Ali!!
Im soo happy and proud of you.
Thank you and Kimmy so much for the sneak preview picture I got on my mobile lol. I was jumping up and sown with excitement when i got it.
Your have great shoulders and triceps and that was a little picture I got to see, can't wait to see the stage ones!
You now qualify for the Nationals, I guess there will be a few of us up there, how awesome is that???
Well done sweetie, i new you would go all the way.
Hugs,
Deb