Monday, April 23, 2007

Have finally completed my literacy assignment, UUUHHHH what a sigh or relief, let us hope I pass. LOL

So One good thing about having all these huge assignments I have not really had time to think to hard or deep about the fact that I am competing for the first time this coming weekend
So I am into the last week prep, and so far so good. I think my mates Sam, Kimmy and Margie and my cousin who is coming are more exited then me at this stage, although reading all the blog news about how great the girls did in QLD , CONGRATULATION by the way!!!!! has motivated me no end.

Sam rang me last night to see how I was travelling and if I had any questions. I keep thinking of more questions so I am writing them down and will no doubt send them later.

I am very tired, not just the training but the assignment as well, I am not even excited about finishing yet!! Do not worry I will be in the morning when I get up to go to the gym and it hits me LOL Just need to get it into uni ASAP, was supposed to be in this afternoon and couldn’t get my computer to co-operate so I could put it on disk to print out at uni, ummm at least it is competed and now it is finally on disk and ready for the morning to print off and submit.

I have to spend considerable time between now and Saturday practicing my poses, still needs work, thank goodness for Jo and her help.

Now on to lesson planning for rest of internship, well I am buggered, think I will have a hot drink and go to bed.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN DEB, ALICIA AND TRACEY, YOU ARE ALL SO INSPIRATIONAL.

20 comments:

Shar said...

GOOD LUCK ALI!!!

Hope your week goes well, you know where I am if you need to mail!

Speak soon and make sure you enjoy!
Shar x

Jodi said...

Good luck for the rest of the week Ali....hope the assignment takes a load off your mind and then you can concentrate on your posing routine etc. I will pop in one more time before the weekend to wish you well.

Di Broeren said...

Wow - I didn't think you were competing until July! I obviously lost track in my carb depleted cloud : )

What an amazing achievement with all your study and a family to cope with too. You are a legend! I hope you have a wonderful time at your show, I will be thinking of you!

Love Di
X

Miss Positive said...

Good luck for the weekend Ali!!! I will be sending you some positive thoughts for the day!

Hilary xx

RaeC said...

Keep going honey... not long now!! Good luck for the weekend. Just keep remembering you are in the best shape of your life and it will be your time in the spotlight to show everyone how far you have come and how hard you have worked. We're all very proud of you already and comp day will just be the icing on the cake xxx

Sam D-M said...

Hi Ali,

I am happy you have your assignment finished :-) It was great to talk to you Sunday night. I am excited about Saturday :-)

Sam

Splice said...

Ali, my goodness, I didn't even realize it was this weekend already!
Enjoy your day and I will be thinking of you and waiting impatiantly for news.
Best of luck.
Deb

jodie said...

Good Luck Ali!! I will be thinking of you this weekend. How exciting!! Make sure you get someone to take some pics.

All the best
jodie
xx

Kerry said...

Hi Ali,
I wish Wagga was a bit closer and I would be there.
You have so much on your plate and to do this as well is truly inspirational.

All the very best for the Weekend.
Love Kerry

Splice said...

Hi Ali,
Not long now, im getting so excited for you.
Email me if you need "anything" :-)
I don't have your mobile number to wish you all the best.
I will be cheering for you from afar.
Debs

Bug's Mumma said...

Best of luck for the weekend Ali. Just go out there and have FUN! xo

LizN said...

Ali,

I hope you have a wonderful comp day. You are in excellent hands with Miss Sam :)

Just enjoy every moment.

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Hugs
Liz;)

Em said...

I have missed out on heaps!!!
How did you go?
I am so glad to hear you have managed to finish you uni work and fit in your training talk about super women !!!!
I can't wait to see the pics hun:)
Em:)

Tracey said...

Best of luck for this weekend Ali, I am sure you will have a blast.

Ali said...

thank you so much guys!! , I so appreciate all the support, I am leaving tomorrow after lunch and meeting up with Kimmy and Margie, for those who know them, I am finally kind of excited, nervous, anxious, LOL combination of all three think.

I truly wish all you girls competing this weekend up North the very best of luck :) along with myself of curse!!

Alixxxx

Andrea said...

Holey moley your comp is this weekend! I too thought it was ages away. You are amazing that you manage to fit everything that you do in.
Cant wait to see oics!
Andjxx

Rachel said...

All the best Ali! GO FOR IT!! Enjoy the moment :)

Jodi said...

Best of Luck for tommorrow Ali, you will be stunning I am sure. I will be cheering you on from home and thinking of you all day!

RaeC said...

Good luck sweethear... all you need to remember is have the time of your life and smile... oh, and of course your routine ;o)

Evil aren't I???

You'll be great and it's going to be so much fun... we're all very proud of you xxx

Jaime-lee said...

oh my lordy girl! you never fail to amaze me CONGRATULATIONS!

Ive returned to the big screen ; )

Ive never been far, always catching up on your blogs and still sharing your days from afar.

Drop by sometime.
http://jaime-leepower.blogspot.com/

Jaime-lee x