Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Well I have finished my last prac for the year, I got a great prac report of my liaison officer and my mentoring teacher, some wonderful feedback and I am bloody happy to be finished. So Monday was my last day on prac, was a bitter sweet experience, the class and the teacher were great, s as happy as I was to finish it was a bit sad as well.


Now I need to find myself some work to make some money over the next few months. I’ve drummed up some massage work so that will help heaps.

It has been very hot here lately, if it keeps it up think Jacob and I will sleep a few nights in my campervan as it is a lot cooler, we don’t have air conditioning.

My training is going great guns, can focus even more on it now that I have a wee break, so looking forward to the challenges ahead, what ever doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger so they say. LOL.

I am finding being a single mum of three teenagers a little challenging lately, (even my sweet 3 year old has been a bit cheeky of late) but once again what ever doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger, or maybe go mad in this case……….Well I have threatened to leave home on more than one occasion lately hehe, can’t wait for our holiday, I think we all need it ;) 15 year old daughters are just heaven sent believe me.

I’m so looking forward to catching up on my social life!!! Last weekend caught up with family, had a date, went to dinner, I ate steamed fish and salad, so all was good there, went to a wedding and went to the markets and caught up with two other mates!!! I love it and so appreciate it as when I am inundated with uni work my social life suffers as you could imagine.

So that’s me all caught up, have an awesome weekend everyone!!!

6 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Ah my mum used to threaten that to us "I'm leaving home - I'll leave you all to it" when we started driving her batty. Having ONE teenager would be difficult, but I guess they're all starting to go on school hol's now are they? and driving you mental?!

Hope you get to have a second date...? :)

Hilary xx

Anonymous said...

I know exactly where you are with teenagers. It's another phase we go through isn't it?

Tell us more about the date.

Kerry

Splice said...

Hey Ali!
Just popped in to say hi :-). You must be enjoying the warmer weather now.
Hope all is well.
Deb

Di Broeren said...

Congratulations on finishing your studies for the year! It will be good for you to have some "YOU" time!

Cheers
Di

LizN said...

Dear Ali,

You look way too young to have teens in the family. You must handle them well :)

Hugs
LIz :)

RaeC said...

Congratulations on the completion of your prrac for this year, and especially the good report!! Now go have some downtime... you've earnt it!! Studying is a lot like competing... you have to become anti-social in order to do it properly. But watch out once we finish, hey? Have a lovely day Ali xxx