Friday, November 10, 2006

Well one week of my three week prac down, so two to go!! I am with an awesome teacher and class, couldn’t ask for a better situation. All is going wonderfully. Well except that this afternoon I started feeling incredibly dizzy and had to go straight to the Doctors. I feel a bit better now, he thinks it is a virus and they treat the symptoms (dizziness) not the virus apparently. Gosh I hope I get better very quick, I won’t be going to the gym this afternoon as I just can’t cope with going from sitting to standing position. Fortunately I have done all my weight training sessions for the week.

Well I got two credits for two assignments, don’t know what I got in my exam yet, but time will tell. Haven’t got any other results back yet.

I had a very busy weekend planned however may have to take it very easy if this virus hangs around, well I will just be thankful because I hardly ever get sick. When it hit me it came on very fast and I got a bit anxious as well, not knowing what was going on, so the Dr assures me it is only a virus, must say I felt a lot better just hearing that.

Well Everyone have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Splice said...

Hi Ali :-),
Please be sure to keep us up to date with your virus. I hope you get rid of it quickly.
You may need to rest somewhere in between your busy week.
I also hear it has been very cold in Canberra so that dosen't help much.
I will send you hugs and warm wheather :-).
Deb xxx

Spartze said...

Hey Ali
Hope your feeling better soon
Katie xo

Miss Positive said...

Oh No Ali, I hope you feel better soon.

Sounds like you are having a great time doing your prac - good to hear that the teacher is a good one this time!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Hilary xx

Sam D-M said...

Hey Ali,

Take care of yourself.

Well done on the assignments :-)

Keep us posted with the rest of the results i will be waiting patiently! (or as patient as i can be)

Sam in Sling

LizN said...

Ali,

I hope you are feeling much better now! ((((Ali))))

Hugs
Liz ;)