Friday, November 03, 2006

Well, finally I am posting. I had my final exam for the semester today!!!!!!!!!YIPPY

So the Nationals were great just so much talent and the best part was staying with Sue, Sam and Kristie, they are such awesome girls all three of them, and catching up with my wonderful friends Kimmy and Margie, meeting Robyn again and also meeting their other great friends. Sitting with Sue, Di and Gerard at the nationals, and going out for a lovely lunch. Then to finally meet some wonderful people of blog land was just totally awesome. I don’t want to list them all in case I leave someone out accidentally so you all now who you are :) :)

What a great bunch of people you all are!!

We had a ball, so much so we totally forgot to take any pics :(
On Sunday Sam, Kristie and I went shopping and to the most awesome organic cafĂ© and supermarket, truly I thought I was in heaven!! A mate at uni said he totally understood why I would think it was heaven. It was great. Sunday night dinner at Lygon Street, where my cheeky friends flirted (of course I didn’t) with a very cute Brazilian young man, I had stitches from laughing so much and they force fed me cheesecake and lemon tart, can you believe that!!

Well overall it was just a wonderful experience, I have had a week off the gym, and go back tomorrow. I am slightly disappointed as I was going to enter bodyblitz, will post the comparison pics soon, ( I am at my dads as my phone lines are down and may not be fixed till early next week) but the quality of the after pics once printed were crap. What a bummer!!! My daughter took them and we accidentally had the camera settings on the wrong thing and I flew out to Melbourne straight after so couldn’t really take them once I got back, never mind, such is life. Will enter again maybe :)
Well hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Hi Ali, justed wanted to say hi quickly and I am glad you had such a great time at the Nationals. Your photo with your little boy is sooo cute....your looking in great shape!!!!!

Congrats on the last exam for the semester!!! Does that mean no more study til next year!!!! I'm sure you will get great results!

Big hugs and hoping your are feeling happy and healthy!

Splice said...

Hi Ali!
It was so wonderful meeting you in person. Next time we must make more time so we can have a big chin-wag lol.
Take care.
Hugs,
Deb xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali,
It was so fantastic to meet you:)
Next time we must go for coffee, i was just so caught up in it all it was an amazing show and so much talent!!
I learnt so much from the day, i was literally crusing on caffine though LOL as poor meggie got to melbourne by 11pm nd by the time we got herr home it was 1pm and we had to then catch the train at 6am!!!!
So cafine and protien bars and i was fine LOL
have a great weeek hun:)
Em:)

Miss Positive said...

Ali you guys must have had a ball, glad you had a great time! No Melbourne tram experiences this time?!!

It must be a huge weight off to have done your final exam too - enjoy the break!

Hilary xx

Di Broeren said...

Yay for end of exams! It was wonderful spending the day with you at the comp. G really enjoyed the conversations the two of you had as well.

You are a wonderful lady.

Di
X

Sam D-M said...

Hi Ali,

You are so much fun :-) I loved staying with you!

Be sure to post your exam results when you get them... I will be waiting patiently...

Sam in Sling

Raw Food Girl said...

Well done Ali! I have one on Momday then I am finished! Time to look for a real teaching job!
All the best
Sandra x