Saturday, October 21, 2006

I am happy to report that this is the last weekend I will be spending time working on assignments for quite q while!!!! WHAT A BLOODY RELIEF!!

Next week is the last week of uni, then the Nationals, YIPPY!!! Then back for three weeks prac, an exam thrown in and then that is it!!!

Well I do have one assignment to work on during December, but nothing like the workload of late. Good to report though that all assignments for the conclusion of this semester are well under way and will be completed very soon!!

This break is going to be wonderful as Psychologically it couldn’t come at a better time, I am so over uni at present!!

I have some volunteer work I have been neglecting dreadfully, my sewing, my spring-cleaning, my kids, and very importantly MY TRAINING to really focus on once on break. However I finally have come to a place that no matter what is going on in my life I don’t neglect to train!!! When I think about it that is a great accomplishment for me as in the past I used to let it suffer, (big time) once the going got tough at uni.

Plus a holiday to Adelaide for xmas and to catch up with my family and see my most beloved granny!! Who has been having a dreadful run, please if your inclined please have a prayer for her!!! A wedding or two!! YIPPY I love weddings. A camping trip. Great to have things to look forward to isn’t it.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

So looking forward to seeing you at the comp:)
Its great to hear that you are moving along with your assignments its nothing liketrying to cram everything in!!
Good luck with all your exams and stuff, and most of all have fun with the time you get off:)
Em:)

Miss Positive said...

You must be so sick of assingments by now! Yay that this is the last weekend for a while.

I'm so jealous that youre going to Nationals, wish I was going to be there this time, last time was such a hoot!

And very exciting that you've got some great stuff to look forward to in the coming months! I can relate - I'm just jumping out of my skin with excitement for my holiday! (9 weeks to go!)

Hilary xx

Splice said...

I will say a little pray for your granny :-).
Love Deb.

P.s. 1 week to go till we meet :-)

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about finishing up with uni. Yay! I failed a subject (Threw in the towel) but I'm not too concerned.
I just read that post on hilarys blog about coming to Qld - you should come for a visit!
I'm going to Canberra next year in April for the folk festival (at Easter). My other half's whole family live down ther.
Andjxx

LizN said...

Ali,

You are nearly there! Cheering you on all the way from Queensland.

I am looking forward to meeting you in Melbourne. What fun!

Hugs
Liz;)

LizN said...

Ali,

You are nearly there! Cheering you on all the way from Queensland.

I am looking forward to meeting you in Melbourne. What fun!

Hugs
Liz;)

LizN said...

Ali,

You are nearly there! Cheering you on all the way from Queensland.

I am looking forward to meeting you in Melbourne. What fun!

Hugs
Liz;)

LizN said...

Ali,

You are nearly there! Cheering you on all the way from Queensland.

I am looking forward to meeting you in Melbourne. What fun!

Hugs
Liz;)

Ali said...

WOW I handed in my second last assigment for this semester today!! YIPPY

Really looking forward to the weekend girls!! will be a hoot.

Andj if I come up to Qld early next year we will have to have a get together :)

If you would like to meet up down here when you are here for the folk festival that would be lovely!!

Alixx

Rachel said...

Goodluck with your last assignments and have fun in Melb. Rach xx

Raw Food Girl said...

Good luck with it all! I know the feeling of having to do assignments! I nearly finished! I have two more to do and then I am a qualified teacher! Not sure where to from here. Thinking of moving interstate? Melbourne perhaps? Let me know if you want to catch up when u r in Adelaide?
Sandra xxxx

Splice said...

Just popped in to say see you soon!
I fly out tomorrow (Fri).
I am trying to stay really positive. It helps knowing that I have support down there from the blog crowd.
See you real soon Ali.
Hugs,
Deb

MeEgZZZ said...

Hey
Was awsome to finally meet u
hope we can catch up some time again hehe
hope u enjoyed the comp
ttys
xx