Sunday, October 01, 2006

I have finished my first prac for the semester, what a great experience this one was. I learnt heaps!!

I have about four weeks of uni left, and then go to the nationals, then one more prac.

We have been having such glorious weather lately. I so love Spring!!

Jacob had a birthday last Tuesday and this Saturday we had a party at the lake for him. He loved it!! Now that he is three he totally understands the concept of birthdays.

My shoulder is still playing up, but I have been seeing a physio for it, so hopefully it will improve a lot soon. Other than that though training, eating, and cardio are going great. I’m just avoiding exercises that exacerbate my shoulder.

I have been working on an assignment along with enjoying this marvellous weather, so that is another one nearly out of the way.

Well I had better get on with some more of it, till next time…..

No comments: