Sunday, October 08, 2006

All this excitement!! Congratulations to all you great girls who competed on the weekend!! You all truly inspire me.

So I had a reasonably uneventful weekend, got a bit of study done, watched a good Australian film, well not sure that good is an accurate description, it was gruesomely brutal, amazing cinematography and extremely good acting. It was called the Proposition.

After seeing it I realised my cousin had done all the props for the film, so that was a bonus!

My training is still coming along, and I still have to be aware of my shoulder. I think it is a bit better though. Did a spin class on the weekend, the girl who took it alternates with another girl. S##T she gives you a caning, my goodness she has so much energy I am surprised she doesn’t bounce of walls, lovely young girl, just totally wired. So that of course means a hell of a workout!

Well I am hoping to complete two major assignments over the next 7 days. I am going to set myself a goal with them. If I do means I am on the home run for the semester and will have a bit of time to study for exams.

Well had better get back to a little bit more before I go to my bed, have a great week all, and once again congratulations to those that competed!

4 comments:

Em said...

Looks like you have been a busy bee!!
Good luck with your assignments:)
I hope you get plenty of time to study for exams, nothing like cramming sessions before exams hehe those were the days LOL
Em:)

Cat said...

Hope all goes well with your final assignments & exam prep Ali.
All the best,
Cate

Splice said...

Hi Ali!
I guess we will finally get to meet :-).
I will be going down to Melbourne for the Nationals and I hear you will be there too.
I can't wait to meet you.
Deb xxx

Rachel said...

Goodluck with your final assignments Ali - not long now!!!