Saturday, October 14, 2006

Just got back from spin class, gosh I am so learning to love them, well after they’re done anyway. LOL

I can see the end of the tunnel (JUST) for uni this year!! Shit it has been a challenging year for me really, like it has for many I imagine. God i'm talking like it is already over........and it sure isn't yet!!!!hehe

I got an assignment back last week, and initially I was down on my self caus my mark was not my usual, then I thought be pleased as I am lucky I got it done at all, due to the timing of it, it was in the midst of me breaking up with Jacob’s dad.

Jacob is starting to handle the whole situation better, so that pleases me immensely. He doesn’t bumb out as nearly as much everyday. He still gets upset that his dad is not around all the time. However he is learning to articulate his feelings as he gets older, and he now realises his dad is never far away and loves him. So that is good!!

I see the physio about my shoulder again on Monday; I think there has been some improvement with it lately. That is good.

Tomorrow I am off to the ACT Body Building comp, a few guys from the gym are competing. I’m looking forward to it. Well I had better get on with this glorious day, Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Yes the year has felt like it has slipped away from us all, I am always saying from July, that the year is now over (pretty sad hey).

It is good that Jacob is finally learning to cope better with the situation. It is always harder on the kids, but they learn to deal with it sooner or later.

Have fun at the comp.