Friday, November 17, 2006

Okay I have one week left of my 4th prac for the year. Can’t believe it one week and one day, because Jacob had gastro on Thursday and I didn’t go in. Most teachers and lots of children were away with sickness today actually.

My son just downloaded a lot of Guns and Roses music as he likes their heavy stuff, must say some of their songs bring back memories, my goodness how I loved how Axl Rose moved across the stage when singing Sweet Child of Mine, must say I’m just a little fond of that particular song.;)

Training has been a bit off this week due to this virus I have had, however it comes and goes and seems to be worse if I don’t sleep well, so I did manage to get through my weight training, and cardio was a bit half hearted. At least I could still get it done I’m thinking.

Well so looking forward to the weekend, got to meet up with a mate tonight, tomorrow spin, catch up with cousin and bike ride with my little fella, Jacob. Sunday markets, gym (love training on Sunday as it is usually very quite.) Then in the arvo another bike ride around the lake, ow and dinner out on Saturday night. It is GREAT not having any assignment to do until the end of next week, then I have only one for the rest of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sound like you have got your mojo back with uni? Fantastic i bet it feels great to be organised and have free time to relax and enjoy some social timeout:)
Have a great weekend hun!!
Em:)