Friday, December 08, 2006

Well the holiday season is approaching fast!!! Had my sons graduation today and he has his formal tonight, will post a pic at a later date, my goodness he is growing up. Bless him he winked and blew his mother a kiss from stage once he got his certificate, he is a charmer in the making!!

I am so enjoying the break, I am still to complete that dreaded assignment, however have given myself a deadline to have it done by, and so that will kick me up the bum to complete it.

I have some really nice dress pants I hadn’t been able to wear for a good long while, anyway thought to myself ow…. I’ll wear those pants to such and such……… LOL they bloody fell off me and I am going to seriously have to take them in!! I was a bit annoyed at myself in the sense that I had forgotten about them and didn’t wear them whilst they would have fitted me, soon got over that though ;)

Well just a quick post have to go organise sons in his suit, take care and have an awesome weekend!!!

3 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Ali that is awesome news about those pants! You must be feeling great!

LOL kids grow up so fast dont they - hope the formal went well and your son looked nice in his suit!

Hilary xx

Anonymous said...

Nothing worse than your pants falling off!! just be happy you weren't standing in public veiw, my pants fell down in the middle of bakers delight OMG did i turn red or what LOL
Fantastic eeling though can't wait to feel that again hehe
hope you get your assignment done and get plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the festive season:)
Em:)

Splice said...

Congratulations to your son (the charmer) for graduating :-). You must be so very proud.

You must be training and eating well Ali, that's great to hear. Better get your sewing kit out ;-).