Thursday, June 01, 2006


My goodness it has been nearly a whole week since I posted last!! Shocking !!!

So life has been a bit up and down this week just gone by. I have been a bit up and down this last week As well. A bit more down than my usual up. However, all things considered I am doing well.

Funny there was a bit of talk on others blogs about kinesiology and hypnosis. Well I had an appointment booked late last week for both. I find both modalities extremely helpful tools if needed. I actually thought I was going to have hyno until I got to my appointment and the practitioner felt I would benefit from both, or so my body told him.

Interestingly enough part of my appointment was to do with just lately a few people close to me thinking it okay to treat me like s**t. I was wondering what I was doing to attract this, and what maybe I had to learn from these experiences, well not all was revealed in those departments.

However, two of those people got in contact with me yesterday in fact, one to apologise and one to catch up and to tell me they love me. Just goes to show the power of ‘good’ alternative therapies!


So uni is hectic, but I have been given a huge extension for an assignment due to some personal issues in my life at present and my carpal tunnel giving me curry. That is good and bad, good as long as I get on with it over my break, even though I was advised to do no uni work on my holidays. I think I can have a good holiday and still do a little uni.

Training is going wonderfully, weights especially I have made some good strength gains during this program, which is nearly finished. Then a new one, gotta love that!!

Nutrition overall has been good as well, until last night and I went a little or should I say a lot overboard, but today I’m building a bridge and getting over it.

Have a great weekend all !!

4 comments:

Sam D-M said...

Hi Ali,

Good to hear from you.

I thought you were lovely at Phat Camp. You where one of many of the lovely people I met that weekend, and whats even better, is that I have 'met up' with you again here :-)

I will be keeping in touch with you on your blog. I am interested to find out how the hypnosis goes. Their has been a lot of talk of it on the blogs and so it has me intrieged. I have numerous anoying phobias that i have found difficult to overcome.

It sounds like you have stayed strong and been their for people in your life, their apologise signify they appreciation.

Take care and we will chat soon :-)

Sam

Splice said...

You are such a good girl lol. You have been feeling down, you have been busy but yet you still manage to say the your training and diet are going well.
A huge pat on the back for you Ali.
You are very dedicated and it's great to see.
Keep going.

Em said...

((HUGS))
Keep up the good work hun :)
Whe the going gets tough the tough get going or something like that hehe
Have agreat weekend find some time for you before you start getting too bogged down with homework ;)
Em:)

Jodi said...

Hi Ali, first time at leaving a comment on your blog - hope your feeling better now, everyone lately seems to be having ups and downs!!! I'm really struggling too at the moment so I can sympathise and offer you my support. I hope things this week will be in your favour, keep smiling as you look beautiful when you do!!!