Thursday, June 29, 2006

BACK FROM ADELAIDE

Well I had a wonderful time in Adelaide, was great to catch up with my family and I got to meet up with Jamie Lee, Cherie and Sandra for coffee so that was wonderful as well. I was going to stick to my eating and training plans while over there, however it was just too awkward as family members were cooking for me, and my family love a good reason to celebrate, so I decided to have the week off both diet and training!!!! Probably well over due anyway worked out I hadn’t had a week off for around 6 months. Well I certainly enjoyed eating lots of foods I haven’t for a long time, AS a result I was worried I would miss the bloody plane this morning as we were all ready but I couldn’t get off the loo!!! Not funny really LOL as it was our flight was delayed due to good old fog in ACT!!! We were held up for an hour and a half in Adelaide and then couldn’t land for over half and hour while we waited for the fog to lift!! Good old Canberra’s winters!

I have a shoulder injury uuurrrrr!!! That I thought might settle down due to having a week of training, but no it got worse so I am about to book into have acupuncture for it, often acupuncture can fix an injury quicker than massage or oesteo or chiropractic treatments. WE will see, funny enough it got worse over the course of the week, hope it responds well and quickly to treatment.

I love Adelaide and am always so sorry and sad to leave there, was wonderful to spend time with my gran who is having a bad trot just now. Jacob had a ball as well, his talking is coming along at a rate of knots now!!! Have to watch everything I say as he repeats it all, gota love um!!!

I will post a pic if it works well hope everyone here in blog land is going along great, I will be back on track ASAP

8 comments:

Splice said...

Hey Ali! I have been wondering when you were due back from Adelaide.
Im glad you had a great time and I am glad you had a week off. 6 months is waaay to long to go without a break.
I hope your shoulder gets better soon. It must be terrible having pain there.
I will be back to see the picture.
Take care.

Jodi said...

Hi Ali, sorry to hear about your shoulder, hope it the accupunture helps it. Glad to see you had such a great time with the family and had a well deserved break!!!

Jodi said...

Hi Ali, sorry to hear about your shoulder, hope it the accupunture helps it. Glad to see you had such a great time with the family and had a well deserved break!!!

Cherie said...

Hi Ali, It was great to meet you!! Guess what, I did bring my camera with me (as Jaime asked me to bring it) and as we all left I said to Jaime "DOH, we forgot to take a photo!!" I guess we were all too busy gas-bagging, as women do!! Oh well, I'm sure there will be a next time. I hope your shoulder gets better heaps soon...good luck with the acupuncture! Give your gorgeous little Jacob a big tickle for me!!

Take care!
Cherie

Em said...

Hope the accupunture works well for and that you go back to the gym in no time nothing worse than working through and injury!
Good to hear you had a lovely week off :)
Keep up the great work hun can't wait to meet you :)
Em:)

Kimmy said...

Good to see you blogging again - thanks for your email and look forward to seeing you in two weeks.
Kimmy

OOPS JUST HIT MY PASTE BUTTON BY MISTAKE - BUT THOUGHT I WOULD LEAVE THE FOLLWOING ANYWAY :)
What a great day
+++++++++++++++++++

What a great day this is. There is work to be done, and there
are possibilities to be fulfilled.

There are challenges to strengthen you. There is beauty to
inspire and delight you.

There are fascinating people with whom to connect and share
experiences. (LIKE YOU) There is a world filled with opportunities for growth and achievement.

There are moments waiting to be filled with the best that
you can imagine. There are interesting pathways that lead
from where you are to where you would like to be.

There is a world of useful information at your fingertips.
There are new and unique ideas and concepts being born every minute.

Never before has there been a day like this one you have right now. Choose a fulfilling path to work your way through it, and fill its moments with real, new positive value.

Ralph Marston

Miss Positive said...

Ali it sounds like you had a fabulous time in Adelaide, and it sounds like you really needed that week off training.

Hope the acupuncture fixes your shoulder, I have heard that it is great, although I havent tried it myself.

Not long til Melbourne now, are you getting excited yet?

Hilary xx

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»