Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Four Things about me
Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Remedial (massage) therapist
2. Respite worker for families with kids with disabilities
3. Fitness and aerobics instructor, when aerobic instructing involved making up your own classes :)

4. Cooking teacher.

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Three Musketeers, with Keither Sutherland
2. Meet Joe Black
3. Dirty Dancing.
4. Sound of Music

C) Four places I have lived
1. ACT
2.
Adelaide
3.
Perth
4. Mt Oak, a commune in NSW

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. I hardly ever get to watch a TV show regularly
2.
3.
4.

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1.
South Coast and Victoria
2.
Queensland
3.
Melbourne
4. SA

F) Websites visited daily:
1
. Everyone's blog
2.
www.physique-essentials.com
3.
news.com.au
4.

G) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Thai food in general
2. Home made ravioli
3. Oats with cottage cheese
4. Gourmet wood-fired pizzas

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Holidaying
2. Snuggled in front of a roaring open fire
3. With good friends and family.
4. Shopping

I) Four people I think will respond
1. Kimmy
2.
Deb
3. Em
4. Sam

7 comments:

jodie said...

Happy Birthday Ali - Hope you have a wonderful day!
Jodie
xx

LizN said...

Happy Birthday Ali!

It is nice to get to know you better through this quiz - glad you have joined up with Josh - I like his work a lot :)

Hugs
Liz;)

Jodi said...

Oh damn!!!! I didn't know it was your birthday Ali!!! Happy Birthday for yesterday!!! Thank you soooooo much for your kind words on my blog!!! You are an exceptional person!!!

Kimmy said...

ALI - hope you got my email

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - HAVE A GREAT WEEK AWAY

KIMMY

Kerry said...

happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy bithday dear Alison
happy birthday to you

Love kerry

RaeC said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday Ali!! I hope you had a wonderful one... xxx

Miss Positive said...

Happy Birthday Ali - hope you had a fabulous day!

Hilary xx