Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Once again it is the middle of the week. I have only 2 days left of my prac. You won’t believe it but today I accidentally crash talked a 6 year old!!!. Gosh we were playing a tag game in the hall I was running from someone chasing me, one guy run in front of me I dodged to miss them and cleaned up this other little guy who run across my path!... I felt so bad, thank goodness the gym floor was smooth I took most of the impact and just slid along the floor with him in my arms. Gee he was fine about it and didn’t get hurt at all, (thank goodness)I skinned my elbow and frightened the life out of myself. Him to probably.

So I have just finished a 12 week coaching program Josh Dickinson at physique Essentials offers, great course people!! I am now beginning a brand new program Josh Dickinson has just got up and running, The Competitors Course.

So that is pretty exciting and must say it is packed full of invaluable info and comes with a great support forum as well. Where josh will answer ALL your questions and help tweak any part of your program that needs it. So I’m looking for great results over the next 12 weeks and beyond!

Here is the link, you should have a look at what it offers!!

http://www.physique-essentials.com/competitors_course.htm


here is a train Jacob's dad painted, well it won't post so I will try again soon!




8 comments:

Kimmy said...

My beautiful buddy
Wow i love that painting of the train.
Ghee I am going to have to keep you at home if you keep picking on 6 year olds :)
Wow pract came and finished so quickly.
Did you get good results with Josh's program that you just finished.
Is the competitors one for people wanting to do figure etc. you will be the next one on the stage:)
Can't wait to see you again
Kimmy

Splice said...

I am in awe of the pictures. Simply amazing.
I hope you told him he has a bunch of fans in blog land lol.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
auto insurance

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
Online four card keno +ged online

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »