Monday, March 10, 2008


HURRAY!! I had a mind shift today, not sure what caused it, but I’m more than ever determined to fight this condition I have. As I mentioned in my last post I haven’t been eating that well the last couple of weeks, and training this week was crappy as well. So I thought to myself yesterday, that would be contributing to me feeling so shithouse. DEEEERRRR!! I know from my own experience that when I eat processed carbs and foods with added sugars I tend to feel lethargic and have highs and lows in energy. So although Hashimotos causes this as well, I don’t want to be exacerbating the condition, which I have been. So, as off tomorrow I am back on track, and I see the Dr on Wednesday, so it’s onwards and upwards from now on.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hearing you sista! We have to accept resonpsibility and get on with our lives the healthiest way possible. Good on your for not accepting things as they are and fighting it. You have my full support Ali. Go get 'em tiger. ;o) xx

Shar said...

Good on ya Ali.

If its bad already,why make it worse?

Shar x

Lisa said...

Yeah! the mood in that photo is so uplifting - hope that is how you are feeling.

The Chinese Medicine practioner will be so good for you. I contribute my current great health to TCM- it takes time and patience is needed, but so worth it in the long run.

I can feel that this will work for you.

Lisa

Miss Positive said...

Great to see you so positive Ali, the mind is such an amazing muscle isnt it?

All the best for the Doc on Wednesday.

Hilary xx

Kristy said...

I love the photo Ali and I really happy to see your inspired to get back into it...

Kristy

Magda said...

Thats the spirit!!!

:-) Magda

Em said...

Good on you hun :)
Em:)