Sunday, March 25, 2007

weekend over already

Well maths test over, tech prac exam over and assignment handed in. One subject at tech is over and done with. Not sure about my maths test, I really have no idea how I went. Time will tell, it was not much fun. This weekend I finished the last piece of assessment due before our internships start tomorrow. YIPPY!!!

Thankyou guys for your support and positive comments they mean a lot to me and truly help you get through and stay focussed.

Training is good, had a bit of a disruption, due to peculiar problems with my tummy. It seems to have settled right down at present so all is good, had a great leg workout today. With my tummy problem cardio was there but not optimal, so hope my energy picks up now that my tummy seems good and will get well and truly stuck into it. The clock ticks on :)

I will keep this short I have promised myself to go to bed earlier as much as possible, so I am off to my bed before I get my second wind. Everyone have an awesome week, take care and thanks again

3 comments:

Splice said...

Hi Ali!
Tummy bugs are the worst when your trying to eat well and train hard.
Hopefully your well and truely over it now.
Talk soon,
Deb

Shar said...

HI Ali

Hope you are feeling better.

You must feel great now you have had yoru tests and your assignment is in.

Keep up the good work

Shar x

RaeC said...

Great to have to check in so we can see how things are going... busy as usual I see!! I hope you're feeling much better and have 100% to put into your workouts. Keep at it Ali, you're doing great with everything that's on your plate!! xxx