Tuesday, March 20, 2007

flying by the seat of my pants.....

... is that correct???? LOL

Well life is sure full on at present, I am into the last formal week of uni classes for the semester, they fast tracked our courses this semester due to our internships. S#*T it has been full on. Would not have been so bad except, as I said before Jacob and then I got sick, so I have been chasing my tail trying to catch up because I missed some uni work and classes. Tech is going well, missed one class last week, so more to catch up on there. Have a theory test on Thursday 8.30 am for mathematic education. Then I have a practical assessment for tafe Thursday night and an assignment to hand in for tafe on the same night, and an assignment for language education due at the end of this week. Then YIPPY!! I start my internship on Monday.

Training is going along great at present, when we were sick I missed a couple of cardio sessions and was a bit stressed about that, well it can’t be helped and I just had to build a bridge (with Sam’s help) I am just taking one day at a time and getting on with it, before I know it 6 weeks will be up and my goodness the WNBF comp will be upon me. Posing practice is happening sometimes in weird and wonderful places like the toilet at the gym, or uni LOL I have downloaded the music for my routine onto my phone and my i-pod, so same there when ever I have a spare few minutes I practice. I dedicate chunks of time to practice when ever I can as well.

I have very positive thoughts and sometimes negative ones like ‘ow my god I must be mad!!!!’ ‘Ow s!^t as if I will be ready’, ‘My goodness where are my lats LOL actually....... have I got any at all????...’'Is that fat coming of my bum at all...hehe"........I could go on……but I am sure you get the picture. Really and truly I just do not want to make a fool of myself if you know what I mean. I know Sam would certainly tell me if there is a chance of that :)

Booked our accommodation for July All Females in Melbourne, one less thing to think about. Some added motivation for me, quite a few of my South Aussie relo’s are coming over for that, my goodness certainly will have to be in good nick in front of my family LOL…so that will be awesome!!! PHAT camp finalised ow nearly forgot to mention I went up to Wagga on the weekend and met Danny Chou and Mel Zimmerman, both awesome people, (passionate about what they believe in, friendly and welcoming, full of info they want to share, and very helpful) went through their posing now I am a little more confused than ever!! This will change SOOOONN I hope! ;) As some would be aware WNBF posing differs from INBA posing, some where actually changed at the seminar.

Anyway I have to go study for maths before bed, take care all and train HARD!!! Love Alison

2 comments:

Shar said...

Bloody hell woman, how do you do it all??? Super-Ali!!

I would say your doubts and concerns are perfectly normal!! ;)

Keep up the good work, we're all right here behind you.
Shar x

Splice said...

I have to say, I really don't know what im supposed to do when I get on stage in less then 5 weeks time.
I will need to get in touch with Danny again. But I will await Jo first as she should know more soon.

Now about those self-doubts your having, "it's normal" lol. Your mind goes through all these little thought processes. I just had one of those moments last Sunday lol, and two days later I think i am to far ahead of the game, go figure.

Keep up the great work, your going to be awesome.

Debs