Monday, December 24, 2007

I was thinking to myself I may be an all or nothing kind of person, or have become so it seems. As much as this can have advantages (when I’m full on into a program or have definite goals), I don’t believe it to be constructive when in the nothing phase so to speak. I am going to address this, just not sure when and how, so in the mean time, I have set myself goals to achieve. I will finish reading fattitude when away, and see if that sheds any light for me. Maybe I need goals in regard to fitness, health and lifestyle ect continually???

I suppose when I truly think about it I have been following some sort of program for, my goodness I think over two years now, I first did a great program with Sue, from there I wanted to keep going and have tried a few different approaches, ect. I then trained with Sam for my comps.

I have quite a bit of reading in relation to health and fitness, both physical and psychological while away so might find a few gems amongst the reading material, we will see.

So heres to wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and may all your hopes dreams and desires come true in 2008!!

No comments: