Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Beaut day here

Well it is lovely weather at the moment here. Autumn, I love it!! Along with Spring. I had a great leg workout today, increased in weights here and there so happy about that. Have done my cardio as well.

The pic is taken from my veggie garden yesterday, I love chilli and hot and spicy food, my favourite is probably Tabasco. I can get a bit addicted to adding it to my food.



I adapted one of Rae’s recipes, from fit for consumption, great idea, and recipes!. I didn’t have the sauce for the chicken, so I used tamari, (soy), garlic granules, Thai seasoning, cracked pepper, stevia, dash or two of tabasco and Braggs all purpose seasoning. It was yummy. When I go shopping I will get the sauce suggested in the recipe and try it with that as well. Marinated 500gms of chicken in it over night.

I really haven’t been able to get into my assignment today, I have had a lot of time available and haven’t been to productive, never mind. I’ve done most of it. I have to present it on Thursday so better get those creative juices happening.

Today when I was making my shake to take to the gym with me I realised that my blender had a small crack in it, not good.. I haven’t had it very long.. got it at xmas.. Have to get that sorted straight away, I need my blender!!

Back to my work,…great day to all!

4 comments:

Splice said...

Hi Ali!
Blenders are great for mixing a creamy protein shake there is no doubting that!
I also have shaker bottles so that I can place the appropriate amount of protein power in the shaker and take it to the gym with me, then I add water when I have finished my weight training, shake and drink. To easy.
Splice.
P.s. I LOVE chilli!!!!!!!!!!

Ali said...

Good to hear you are both chilli lovers as well!

Looked on the fit for consumption Lia and will definitely be making that Asian chicken salad.

Yes Splice I need to get myself a shaker for that exact purpose :)

RaeC said...

Oooooh... that one sounds divine!!

Love Rae x

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »