Monday, March 27, 2006

Alis Fun Adventure

Alis Fun Adventure

Exercise for day done!

Well I am at uni at present on my lunch break, Just finished at the gym, with my new program I can do cardio after weights if I need to, well I was running late this morning.... so that is what I did, as I didn't do it 6am when I planned to.

Always good to have plan A, B and even C :)

I'm getting acustom to my new program, a different way to train for me, Last week was the first week of it, I was bloody sore from it. Getting on and off the toilet was interesting there for a day or two!

Over the weekend I spent mot of my time getting an assignment out of the way, still have to finish it though, but the bulk of it is done. I do tent to procrastinate and ponder over my assignments a bit more than I would like, something I need to address. I did manage to go out to lunch with my cousin, so that gave me a break from it.

Well have to go eat my lunch, salmon and green bean salad, I am looking forward to it, ...then on to class,

6 comments:

Splice said...

Hi Ali!
Boy it's going to be hard training early in the morning once winter sets in in Canberra brrrrr...
Unless of course you like the cold, then it can be to your advantage I hope it's the latter.
I hope your legs are feeling better, it only gets easier as the weeks go on, the soreness gets harder and harder to obtain after a while.
Good luck with your program.
Splice.

Ali said...

I'm not that fond of the cold especially when it gets so cold it hurts to breathe, and your ears get cold and half frozen.
However it is great to have that feeling of having your workout done before half the city are even out of bed and these days I train in doors :)
thanx for stopping by good luck with the rest of your program

Splice said...

Ali I forgot to mention that I am from Canberra.
So I know exactly what it's like there.
I used to train a Clublime and know many people that still do.
Living on the Gold Coast is highly recommended lol.
TAke care.

RaeC said...

Hi Ali,

Awesome to see that you've started a blog here... if you want, send me an email at raecattach@hotmail.com and I will send you the instructions on how to add links. I think you're going to have fun with our little blog family... we've got an awesome little support group here!!

Love Rae xxx

Ali said...

Splice,
well you would know exactly what it's like :) I train at the uni gym, UC. Was impressed with the amount of equipment Clublime has, went to a free day they had there with my sister, tried body-balance for the first time and loved it.


Thanks heaps for that Rae, have just emailed you, yes it's great to see you all support each other and I'm glad to be becoming a part of it, and thank you all for such a warm welcome

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Malpractice and negligence legal services all about patents side effects of seroquel Mercedes turbo diesel beating corvette Icd-9 asthma exercised induced dance party usa kelly ripa Mens low rise swimwear Misubishi molded case circuit breakers cheap evista generic order