Sunday, September 14, 2008

Food Matters

Hi all,

there are a lot of people I care about here in blog land so ... Please do you self a favor and make sure you see FOOD MATTERS!!

I'm going great, been going to yoga lately, and loving it! I forgot how good it is for me, it helps ground me ;) among other benefits.

Had a wonderful day, dehydrated some marinated eggplant and tomatoes, made onion bread, so YUMMY, onion, ground flax, miso, sea salt usually sunflower seeds ground, had none so used pepitas, think I prefer pepitas they are very high in zinc as well :) and some good raw oil, today I used macadamia. Mix spread on trays and dehydrate.

Went to Farmers Market, worked at the Food co-op and caught up with a mate and brought some supplies off the internet, cant wait for them to arrive.

Well enjoy your week ahead all :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALI!!! You are sounding FABULOUS and also sounds like you are on top of things BIG TIME!! Love to hear you are fabulous - i know how much of a struggle it had been for you - I hope i am just as good after comp xx if not, i'll be calling you !!