Thursday, September 07, 2006

Well life is ticking on by. Spring is finally upon us and we have have had some great weather. Although the last two days have been very cold, but at least we are having some rain.

One of my sons turned 16 on Tuesday, I got them Turkish food for dinner, I love Turkish, I didn’t have any though because I have been going along so very well with training and nutrition, I just thought if on a good thing stick to it.

He actually wants a gym membership for his birthday, so that will be interesting; he certainly has a good build for weight training. He is naturally quite muscular, where as his older brother is very tall and very lean, genetics is a marvel!!! How different siblings can be coming from the same gene pool.

Uni is plodding along for me, slowly getting through it. I go on prac for three weeks as of Monday, I’m looking forward to it and hopefully I will get some assignments out of the way before then, so talking abut them I had better get back to it!


Everyone have a great weekend

5 comments:

Splice said...

Hi Ali :-)
You know there are some great turkish places in Canberra....yummo! Dickson and Jamison are two I have been to many times.

Getting a gym membership for your son is a great idea, at sixteen he can start a healthy and fit lifestyle. Let us know how he takes to it.

Hugs,
Deb xxx

LizN said...

Hi Ali,

Count me in as another who loves Turkish food, well any food really.

Hugs
Liz ;)

Tracey said...

It is great when our kids want healthy presents, makes our day, we just know that we have taught them well. My son is only 6 & already realises the importance of living a healthy life, both in diet & exercise.

Em said...

Plodding along is so right LOL
I've been feeling the same myself hehe
So glad to hear that your still going along well with uni :)
What a fantastic gift for your son what better than buying him a healthy lifestyle:)
Hope your having a great week!
Em:)

Jodi said...

I am sending good vibes your way Ali to give you strength through your troubles at the moment!

Finishing an assignment must have felt really good!!!!

As lia said, you are a great role model for your children and it is great to see your son wanted a gym membership for his birthday!

Stay strong Ali, your a truly wonderful person.